Why should you use ESP for your SIP Trunking?
ESP has developed and deployed a superior network that enables us to provision best in class SIP trunks for all your voice traffic. Bring your own PBX, determine the number of channels you use and we will do the rest. Management will love the return on investment and you will love quality and reliability of our SIP trunks. If you are internally set-up for PRI we can bring the voice into your premises on SIP trunks and interface with your existing PRI equipment. There is no need to replace any internal wiring or end user equipment. We can also provision your SIP trunks straight to your Adtran™ device or increase capacity by adding licenses to your PBX equipment or provision.
With ESP you do not need to change all your equipment to enjoy the benefits of SIP trunking, tell us what you have on site, tell us what your goals are and we will tailor a solution for you.
Contact us today to learn how our customized + enhanced SIP trunking can benefit your company.
What is SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunking is a novel service that constitutes the full package for any business who thrives off technology. This service is unlike any others in that it offers on-demand scalability; there is no need to plan for peak at all times, rather, customers may plan for peak and enable excess capacity when and where they find it necessary.
SIP Trunking is a method of communication that relies on Session Initiation Protocol (“SIP”). It provides its user with a direct connection between their wireless service and an Internet Telephony Service Provider (“ITSP”). A SIP trunk allows a company’s services to extend voice over technology (“VoIP”) past an organizations firewall in the absence of an IP-PSTN gateway.
In other words, SIP trunks serve as telephone lines that run over IP, yet follow the Session Initiation Protocol. In addition, SIP Trunking functions as a media streaming service and has the ability to provide a consumer with unified communications beyond a mere telephone service. As a result, there are many benefits linked to the use of this service that Expert Service Providers (“ESP”) now has the ability to offer.
Further, this level of scalability allows a business to plan for peak at an enterprise level, not simply based on office location. This way, companies only pay for what they need; which results in economic efficiency and an overall cost reduction for the business.
Advantages of SIP Trunking
1. Rapid ROI– SIP Trunking does not require a significant capital expenditure but immediately begins to reduce costs while also maintaining the features customers have with their local PBX.
2. Leverage ubiquitous broadband availability – SIP Trunks are delivered over IP, and often with compression you can get more call concurrency or call volume over a modern broadband circuit vs old style T1 / PRI telephone services.
3. Reduced call cost – This is a no-brainer for you, but your customers might not be aware that SIP trunking can dramatically reduce the cost of making and taking calls.
4. Unified Communications – SIP Trunking provides a gateway to creating an IP-based UC system that brings together voice, data, Instant Messaging, presence, and application sharing.
5. Scalability – Unlike traditional POTs and T1/PRI lines that require planning for peak at all times, SIPtrunking offers on-demand scalability. You – and your customers – only pay for what you need, and enable excess capacity when and where needed. Best of all, you can plan for peak at the enterprise level, and not just by office location.
6. Reliability – SIP Trunking is very stable. Rather than being at the mercy of local events such as power or circuit outages, SIP trunking can automatically be rerouted to other offices, mobile phones, or virtually anywhere based on your business rules.